Friday, July 29, 2005

Long Island Farm Trip


July2, 2005

Today my family and I went to a farm in Long Island. The farm didn't have all the animals as in a regular farm. It was a sunny day and it was hot. I was sweating badly. In the farm, there were a lot of miniatures to play. They had different figures, such as tractor, horse, castle, and a house. Some of them are life-sized. The animals were rabbits, goats, sheeps, and horses. People can ride on one of the horses. I rode it. While the horse was moving, I felt bumpy. I also felt that I was on stage. The horse was small. I didn't feel scared and my mom thought that I was scared. Really, I wasn't. It was a good experience in the farm.


THE RIDE

YOU RIDE ON A SLIDE
WITH YOUR BRIDE ON YOUR SIDE
YOU RIDE ON A HORSE
IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF FORCE
YOU RIDE ON A SLUG
YOU GOT TO HAVE A LOT OF BUGS
YOU RIDE ON BALL
IN THE MALL
YOU RIDE ON A TOOTHBRUSH
UNTIL YOU GET CRUSHED
YOU RIDE ON YOUR BED
UNTIL YOU'RE OVERFED
YOUB RIDE ON A BENCH UNTIL YOU'RE FRENCH

1 Comments:

Blogger 大葱~~~~~~~ said...

If you can ride horse running on the wide grasslands, you will get pleasureable feeling from it.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home