Friday, July 29, 2005

Philly adventure

Today is the first day of summer vacation. We are in Philadelphia. In the hotel, I went swimming with my mom. Then when my dad came, we went out to visit. we went to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The musuem was closed. We walked around. The building itself was very beautiful. The roof of the building has many golden sculptures. Later we walked down in its park where stand statues of the continental generals. All of them looked liked life sized. Some of the generals I recognized were Lafayette, the French general. General Greene, Wayne and Washington, the commander in chief. We went onto a small palace. Below it was longest waterfall I ever saw. I think it is longer than fifteen anacondas all straight.

A Poem of swim:

SWIM

I SWIM IN THE OCEAN
I SWIM IN THE LAKE
I SWIM IN THE SEA
I SWIM IN THE POOL
I SWIM IN THE SAND
BUT I DON'T SWIM IN THE DESSERT
IF YOU TELL ME TO SWIM
YOU FALL IN THE SAND
YOU'LL SWIM IN A POT
YOU'LL SWIM WITH A MOP
YOU'LL SWIM IN RUG
YOU'LL SWIM WITH A SLUG
YOU'LL SWIM IN PIE
WHILE TELLING A LIE
YOULL SWIM WITH STEVE
DURING CHRISTMAS EVE
YOU'LL SWIM IN A TRAP
WHILE YOU'RE ALL WRAPED
YOU'LL SWIM AND SAVE A PERSON
IF YOU'RE A SLAVE
SO DO YOU THINK SWIMMING
IS FUN OR DISGUSTING?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Funny Kid,

You made everyone laugh so hard...
Good job and crazy stuff.

Did not find Janmes and the Giant Peach, got Tom Sawyer as a sub for now, hope you will enjoy it. You probably need to ask your mother to get you the book first if you like.

Stay cool and be good, O.K.

Emily

8:47 AM  
Blogger supermario said...

Thank you for the video tape, Emily.

5:12 PM  
Blogger New Moon said...

You are very welcome, I will let you know when I find the other tape. Have fun! Emily

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home