Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Philly Expedition.

July 1 2006: Summer is here. My family went to Philadelphia for the second time. We first stopped in Manhattan for breakfast then we hit the road. As we entered Philadephia, I saw a beautiful building with a shiny and clear reflection of the sun. I even felt the air cleaner and better designs of the building than Manhattan. When I go to some places in Manhattan, it smells especially in Chinatown. At night we went to Chinatown in Philly, it didn't smell a bit. We took a quick tour in the Valley Forge national park. We saw old log cabins. They were rusty and filthy. Later we spotted a whole row of cannons. They were going to shoot all directions. A man told us about how to make the cannon fire. I founded it pretty complicated. I also sighted a lot of cute little deer eating grass. Later we settled in the hotel. It used to be a Sheraton. I remembered how the room looked like. We watched the world cup, France against Brazil. I thought Brazil would win. It ended up with Brazil losing. I felt very sorry for the Brazilians. As I was earlier saying went to Chinatown to eat. It had Peking duck. If you like tacos, try Peking duck. It's a Chinese taco. It tastes great. We went back to the hotel and went to sleep.
July 2nd 2006: In the morning, we left the hotel and drove to Atlantic city. When we got there, my dad and I went straight to the bathroom to change clothes because we were going to the beach to play around. I went straight into the cold water. Its waves were big. I went deep so the waves would hit me. I felt good. I wanted to go even deeper but the shells hurted my foot. My dad went very deep. He got hit by two waves and he went back to shore. We stayed at Atlantic city over a few hours. After that we left and went back home. I thought this expedition was better than the original.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home