Sunday, April 02, 2006

My first Camp Trip

Day 1: It was a beautiful morning. It was a warm day and had some breezes.My dad and I are going camping. First we stopped at the highschool where the other campers are. Few minustes later, I talked to the principal.I thanked the principal for letting me go on the trip. Then we left the school. The bus was quick. It was sort of comfortable. When we arrived, we got to our villages where our cabins are. I got sort of tired. When we got to our cabins, we unpacked our things and left to go to the dinning hall to eat lunch. The lunch was delicious and I got very full. When everyone finished we explored and get used to our surroundings. I saw a basketball court, a volleyball court and a hockey court. Some already were playing so I joined in playing volleyball. Later we had something called a class. We were organized into groups. I was in group D. Some others were also on group D. The first class was the beaver trail. We were going to beaver pond. But first we examined the destroyed dam that was about a year and a half ago. Then we found a chopped down tree that a beaver cut down to build it;s dam or home called a lodge. Later we hiked for a long time and I was dying to thirst. But when I got there it was a big defference. The water level was a lot lower then the first pond we saw. But every natural enviroment. The lodge was better than the last one the group saw. The water level was a lot lower and the place is a lot dryer and more dirtier. But if the beavers think it is good then they should live out. we returned back to the courts. As usual I was playing volleyball again. Few minutes later we had our next class. My group's next class was archery. I think I was a professional indian chief when I arched. I saw my groupmates arched too. Some had beginner's luck. I arched not to good. Still i thought I was a chief. This was awesome exsecise for accuracy. It was short and that was for us our last class. Other groups had different classes. When we arrived, everyone also arrived, we played until dinnertime. Until then we all finished eating, we slept till tomorrow.
Day 2: Today I woke up and did my homerwork. But few minutes later we the cabin four people went to the park. I played basketball. I missed a lot. I felt like I didn't know how to play. Then we had a break until our classes begin. It was nine o'clock and our group started at the pamper pole where you climb up a pole and jump. I saw people did it . Then I wanted to do it and I got to go on. Then I was scared a bit but when I jumped I felt like a frog was junping in my stomach. When it activity was over, we played for a while. I played volleyball. It was time for next class. The next class was tracking. The guide taught us about how animals walk. Like a lion, a rabbit and more. Then we found a foot print , we measured and it was a 7inches. So we knew it was a grown ups foot. Then we found pecks that told us that a wood pecker was here. Later we found holes in the ground so that we know that a chipmunk was here or in it. Then we left the hike. I thought it was very educational. We still have one more class. The last class we have is the vertical playpen. My dad went first. It looked fun. So I was last. I went up, everyone was looking at me I don't know why. I was scared. My heart was pumping and my legs were aching. Then i found it was easy later. so I was more comfedent. Then when I finished I felt much better. SO know I learned that don't judge a game how it looks. We left and playyed until dinnertime. Dinner was quick. After this, there a reptile show. It had

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Steve, do you remember me? i am the "ugly woman". Happy to read your writing about the trip, and happy to play with you during the trip. Wow, your writing is really good, but my english is so poor, i will work hard on my english. ok, i have to stop here, hope you can still remember me ^.^

7:14 PM  
Blogger huiqing87 said...

Hello, Steve! I had good time with you! I can see you are so brave!

10:09 PM  
Blogger supermario said...

thx for the comments

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fhdjshkafjdhjkalkdjfhdjkajruetyuerqotiuty fhjsaljfdhajkfj hhfdjskakdjfhdjksadjfhdjfhjdfhjdhjdhfdjkalkdjfhdjsklskasjhfjdskaksdjfhjdskalkksdjfhdjkslaksjdfhjdsklaksdjfhdjskaldkjfhdjksalsdjfhdjsklkdjfhdjsklaskdjfhdjskaksdjfhdjkslaksjdfhdjkslaKjdfhdjkslakjdfhjfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdsjklsdkjfh fhdsjklskjdfhjdkslkjdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjdkslkajfhsdjkakjdfhsjakljdfhdjkslasjdfhdjksaljdfhsdjkafleurwiueryeuwiuryeuiwueyruiweuyrueiwuyreuwioiquwyrycrn

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home