Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Music Examination

On the day for my piano examination (Level 4), I was very nervous. My legs was pumping, my heart was beating and the worst of all was that my hands were cold. I can't play well when my hands are cold. In the room, a lady told us that we could practice a while. I practiced and made few mistakes. After about fifteen minutes, the lady told me to go to the examination room. "Uh Oh" I thought.
I was walking down the hall slowly to the door. When I opened it, there stood a man with glasses and a tie. Then next to him was a big piano. I walked over to the bench and sat down. He told me to play my first piece. I played well. It was "Gavot by Aclock." Next I played my second piece called "Ballade by Burgmuller" and the last piece. I made a few mistakes. But as I played it I fixed my mistakes. This was what my mom told me to do yesterday. Then I played a piece he gave me that I didn't practice. I played it. It was tough. At the end it was the hardest part of all. It was oral part. I here a song and the man played it two times and asked me questions. The questions were hard. After all the questions were answered, I got out.
With luck, I passed this examination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home