Sunday, August 14, 2005

My Great Uncle

Yesterday at noon, my uncle named Charlie came to visit us from Boston. We went to the airport to pick him up. We did some shopping in the afternoon. The day was very hot. Everyone was complaining it's too hot. I was bursting with sweat on my head. I told my uncle that I aways always wanted a violin. Charlie said he would buy a violin for me. "Yahoo! I thought in my head. "Finally a person is so kind"

The next day, we all fineshed breakfast at home in the morning, and did more shopping and ate lunch in a resturant. My tummy was fuller than a pig. After that, we had gone in a music shop. I showed my mom and my uncle the violins. In the store, there was many other instruments. I was very excited because last night I wrote a sware so I would definitely play. It was true, Charlie did buy a violin for me. It's like a dream come true. I am so happy. I can just say Happy Birthday to myself.

We went to one of the malls in New Jersey. My uncle and I went together and dad and mom went shopping together. We spent some time there. Charlie and I took a visit in the mall. It was cool. After we fineshed eating dinner, we went to dismiss Charlie back to the airport.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good writing, Steve!
Just remember, if you want to succeed on doing anything, you need to work really hard. Keep the good work.

9:06 PM  
Blogger supermario said...

Thanks for the comment. Come back someday but remeber that you also have to keep up what ever your doing even if it's garbage pick up.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

old mc donald had a farm hmmmmmmm whats next. Oh hi my name is Hoofa ruan. Call me old mc donald if you insist to .I'm the smartest kid in my school. I always get a g minus. It means good minus. Oh heres some question. 1+1=12345, 2+2= 7894 and the fancy word for when you give trees carbon dioxide and the trees give you oxygen, its called photography.oh uh duuuuuuuuuuuuh I need to use the bathroom. fart... fart...faaaaaaaaaaart aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home