Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Friend who's Like a Brother


At noon on Sunday, one of my friends from China named Kevin came to New York to visit us. Everyone met at a resturant. We ate, and talked on the table. Kids played on resturant's stage after they finished eating.

The day went fast. Later in the evening maybe everyone was having fun, espeicially the kids. During the night, it was like having a slumber party, like a sleep over party.

The next day, in the afternoon everyone came to see the Statue of Liberty on Ellis island. I think we can go to Ellis Island. We didn't went on Ellis Island because of the crowd. When the sun was bright, the dads went to work and the others came to visit the Museum of Natural History. I went there too many times and I was just guiding Kevin get a visit.

On Tuesday, we went to Seasame Place. It was cooler than Six Flags. The very first ride was the "Vapor Trail." It was just like a a roller coaster. I was like I coudn't open my eyes because the coaster went so fast. We went on nets which was very high. Grovers around the world tour, it kept spinnig until we got very dizzy. In Seasame Street there was lot's of places that has water. One I mostly like was "Big Birds Rambling River." We were on a life buoies and so did my friend. I still got wet. Most of the rides you would need to stay in line. Big dippers are water slides to enter a big pool. The water maze was also very fun and my friend Kevin didn't like getting wet through the tubes. I felt very cold and fun. Last thing we did was taking a picture of a monster in Seasame Street.

It was very fun. I spend another great day with my friend and I hope he felt something like I felt very wobbly and a little tired.

On the last day, my friend and his family had to leave at five o' clock. We visited NYU. NYU stands for New York University. Kevin's dad went to NYU. We did spend some time in NYU.

It was time them to leave. I felt that they will come back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home