Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Adventure of the Warriors. Part 1: Fighting gangsters.

The Warriors was a group of people fighting crime. Their names were Link, Alvin,Kevin, Will, Jack, Alex, Robin, Lancelot, John and me Steven.We were in Manhattan at eleven o'clock p.m. Our boss Edwin said " many gangsters were on the lose such as the pistones and Rogers. We're counting on you to stop them. Get them scram now" We headed down 42nd street searching for gangsters. Suddenly a baseball came rolling down. Then came a whistle. there lay eight Pistones surrounding us. They were in baseball uniforms and a scary face mask. " Oh fudge!' said Jack. "Lets beat them till they can't stand up." said Alex. " Then fight." We fought fiercly. Dodge, slip, bang, pow they were finished. They were all moaning on the ground. I called Edwin to tell him that we busted the Pistones. We took all the weapons they dropped. Now we had weapons. We rode on the subway to 77nd street. " where are we going?" asked Robin. "well to my calculations we should meet the tigers around the corner." I responded. "Dodge" shouted Lancelot. "give up" shouted a tiger. I punched them in the intestins. He was hit very badly. " Attack" I said. the mob did. Sooner they were down. "Destroyers '' shouted Jack. "Lets go" I said "Link, Alex, Jack, Will and Kevin follow me. The rest run to the platform." The five of us ran right behind the train. "jump" Will proclaimed. The train stopped. "The Destroyers aren't in the train." Alex said. "Get out of this train. A grenade!!!!!!!" I said surprisingly. "To the exit just move it." Boom! The grenade blew up. "Holy snap" said Kevin. The next afternoon, I bought the newspaper.It said that a subway blew up. My gang most work hard to find the destroyers. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home