Sunday, September 24, 2006

Magic Kingdom

It was a rainy day, but I was still excited about going to Magic Kingdom. As we all know that Orlando has the best amusmet parks. When we arrived at Magic Kingdom it looked like a doll hoouse village. Just at that moment, a parade of disny's characters. When they came, I was very pleased to meet them especially see them live. Such as Micky Mouse and fairy tale creatures. Some even held our hands. My hand was too low so they couldn't held it.
When we got into Tomorrow land, We were searching for rides. "Hey dad, lets ride this ride." I said. After waiting on line, we piled up into a car with fake guns. The purpose was to shoo t anything you see. I started blasting all over the place. I shot both good and bad guys. Then when we came to a part where robots were moving, and we could only see stars and it made me thought we were going fast. I was amazed. It just invested my brain that it looked so real. When we got off the car I thought we had gone into another dimension. Next I spotted a cylinder like shape dome. "Lets check it out." my dad said. "sure "I said
When we got in, we found out that it was a movie theater. It was called the Carousel of progress. We got two private little seats in the front. I learned that it was telling us how life was changing until now. I enjoyed it and I also figured out that my dad liked too because he was a laughing. When we got out I decided to ride the tour train called the "blue line." During the ride I saw something that attracted my eyes like a butterfly would get attracted to a flower. I begged my dad to let us go there. He said yes. I was so excited. When we got on line, I automatically knew that this was a popular ride since the line was very long.
After a time like finishing up lunch, we finally got into a car. It was a racing game.The cars had endgines. Since the brake was to hard for me to push

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home