Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Hilarious Hike

Few days ago, my family were going to a state park in the Catskill Mountains.On the road I saw beautiful sightings. Some of them were the gorgeous trees that held pretty colorful leaves. The colors were red, yellow, and brown and they were on maple trees. I loved the red leaves because it reminds me of eating a delicious red apple. Also I saw three real eagles. When we arrived at Newpause, I was exicited since my mom said we were going apple picking. Instead we went to a state park in Mohawk.
My dad said we should go on a hike. I loved hiking. When we started hiking, it was very hard for me to climb since the trail wasm old and crappy. Consenquently I found a hking stick to help me hike. After a long time, my back started to ack so we took a break. We drank water and ate food. Then we started of again.
After a long hike we eventually got to the cliff. We walked on the cliff and saw more colorful leaves. As we continued I was amazed. I saw people climbing and to me they looked like spiders climbing a web. My dad and I went to where the climbers were so we could see how they climb and what climbers need to climb. I finally saw a closer view. Now I know what climbers need to climb. They had several ropes, climbing shoes, helmets and lo ts of other stuff that I couldn't see. When we were back on the trail, I saw glamorus seeings. In a distance, I could see mmountains and horizons and the sun hiding behind the mountains. It just looked so pretty. We took many pictures of it. I wished I brought my binoculars. On the trail, it was basically the same sightings. All of a sudden Not much stuff popped up and no people were in front of us and back of us. I wanted to continue but my parents were scared like cats. I was so curious what was aheead of us. As we headed back. I decided that every millipede I saw I would kill it since I saw most of the beautiful sightings. When I saw the first millipede, I squashed it with my hiking stick. My mom was so scared that she yelled at me. This was crazy, I thought to myself. It was only an bug. I knew why. She is scared of anything that moves on its own except humans. Finally when we were going down, I liked it because I like challenging myself. Then accidentally, I sipped and fell on my butt. Even though it contained fat, it hurted. I couldn't walk well. Think this was funny. Well it is like getting hit by a large chunk of ice. Soon I threw my stick away and exited the park.
I thought that this park was fun. They made the steps in a fun way for people to go up. Such as the crappy rock trail that leads to a trail but not the cliff. I wish to come here again but this time with a friend to duscuss about the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home