Sunday, December 03, 2006

The upside down birthday party

When we arrived at my friend Candace's home. It was her birthday so to be respecful, we celebrate it. We started of the party when we were the only ones so we were practicing a duet. I play the piano as for Candance, she plays the violin. After a short time the rehersal was over because the duet was a secret and later be a surprise. We don't want anyone to know it. A child came to the house named Cindy. Candace went striaght to her. Later they sarted playing. When I entered the room, I found that they were setting up a game. I decided to help. As I colored, I talked to the people around me. Atlast we were finished. Next, while the girls were playing horses, I was playing legos. I found out that a lot of the pieces were missing. Then, Candance told me that Victor, a kidergardener wrecked all of the stuff. Then I told her that if he was here right now I would beat him up. I don't care if I nget into trouble, I care that he cries. (Just kidding. But I would ake him upset for ruining her toys and belongings) During that, people kept on begging me to play the piano. Then I got really upset , then I cried. ( Note: That's how I get away with things.) When I finally chilled down, everyone came and decided to watch T.V. Then we all started to get bored. Next we planned to play hide and seek. Eileen was always the last one to be found. She is the best hider. Candace was so excited that she opened the presents we gave her so far. I decided to watch what they were doing and how they played it until dinnertime. The dinner was real neat especially the chiken nuggets. They tasted just like the ones my school served at lunch. It seems that Candace starts everything because when everyone hasn't even finish eating, she just grabbed a dance mat called "Dance Mat 2"Later we were going crazy. Especially me. I made my own dance called the "Boom Shaca Laca." Everyone was laughing crazil and wild like a herd of wild buffalo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home