Sunday, November 26, 2006

The awesome vacation.

Day I: When we arrived at my uncle 's house, we took a quick tour of the house. It was neat, clean, and colorful. Since it wasn't dinner, I decided to play with my uncle. It was a chinese board game. Eventually I lost.It was time for dinner. It was a good meal. After that we decided to watch some T.V. One was a show and the other was a movie. When the ads came, I went to see the movie and when the show was back on, I watched that instead of the movie because it was more interesting. I was a migrating a lot. I quit migrating until the show ended and just focused on the movie until I went to sleep.
Day II:In the morning, we ate and then went outside to have fun. We kept migrating from store to store at night is when the real action begins. When we got to the outlet stores, we began shopping immediately. I wanted to go to K.B. Toys to check if they have a pool table. YES!!!!!! They had it. My eyes were attracted to it as if a butterfly got attracted to a flower. When we purchased it I was a going crazy and crying for joy.
"All these years I've been finding it and today was the day I had it. " I thought to myself.
then the boring stuff came.
"We have to go to kitchen stores to get ready for a Christmas party and maybe a New Year party." my mom said.
"Garrrrrr" I thought.
After all that searching for the right equipment, we went to a store called"Swarovski"which was a crystal shop. I bought a pack and I' m planning to give some to my uncle. Then we left the shop.
When uncle and our family met up, He said "We're done shopping so lets head home."
We all agreed. After eating dinner, we sang Karaoke. That's when the funny stuff happened. My uncle was singing a JAPANESE song. I was started. I was ablowing my head off. His accent was funny and his face looked funny. I even sang myself. We sang until we went to sleep.
Day III:WE woke early and ate breakfast just the same as yesterday. When we went out, we're going on a hike. First, we went to see a lake nearby. It was a gorgeous sight that we stared at it for a long time. Eventually we left and went to a zoo. The animals were cute and a few looked mean. First up was a reindeer. It was in a shed eating hay. It looked very hungry. Next was the yak. TO me it looked lake a hairy black buffalo. It was a also eating hay. I guess it is lunch time for the zoo animals. When we were going to the wolves den, we met a sleeping snow leopard. It looked like a regular house cat snoozing. We didn't want to be disrespectful so we left to not let it get disturbed so we went to the wolves den. Now my mom was really freaked out. However, I kept on howling and communicating with the wolves. When I turned my back, my mom already been gone. When we passed through the snow leopard's cage, we saw it was awake! I was amazed. It roared a lot of times. Then he climbed to the top of the mountain and started to eat the grass. My uncle took shots of the cute big creature. As we continued walking, we saw amazing sights. Such as cougars, flamingoes and a bat. My favorite part was when we met the jaguars. They were always at the window thinking how to get out of this cage. Or maybe then we look like food to them and trying to get out of the cage. When we passed it, we saw two bald eagles. They were so huge like the size of three fat toads putted together. Then we left the zoo. Now we were trying to find a hiking route. After a long period in the car, we got there. When we started off and got to the middle of the hike, we kept on discussing about where is the lake. We probally went in all the directions. It was a diasaster. When we exited, our legs were very sore.
Lastv dayIV:When we woke upwe ate breakfastand had many chats. WE started to get ready to leave. Then we said our prayers, last words and we were off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home