Monday, December 31, 2007

NCL: Day1

A few years ago, I went off to a cruise liner called the Carnival Triumph. Now on the 2007 winter break, I went to a cruise entitled the Norweigian Gem. The ship is new and extraordinary. I am considered the first passengers of this titanic sized luxurious ship.I saw the enormous sized ship when I got to the port. It haad a unusual design which obtained gems. It had rubies, sapphires and so on. Then we had to get through this retarded procedure of seeing your passports and tickets. I was bored to death. As I soon as we got on board, we first ate at a buffet. Usually I hate buffets but for some reason this buffet was extraordinary. The food was very good. It had anything you desired to eat. The moment we finished, we ventured through the public lounges. (Note: there are private fooms too) We only visited the inside of the ship because the outside is so cold you could be a frozen ice berg! At night, I went out and saw that people were literally swimming. "Mama mia " I thought I was in a hallucination. Soon the boat left the pier. I saw the last of NYC.Its dinner time! We order some food I never heard of. When we got to our main course, the ship started to rock very hard. I got very dizzy that my parents thought I was sick. We finished fast and went to bed. Moments later we went to watch a show. It had magic which is my favorite entertainment.The day was full of fun. Though the road got bumpy and we had to stop but tomorrow I will be back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home