Monday, December 31, 2007

NCL:day 2


On the second day, we were all on sea. We didn't stop anywhere. The weather was ultra windy like you could fall off any time on the outside decks. The best pert of the day was that I made two new friends on the boat.In the morning, the weather was very windy but for the most part it was a great day. Soon in the afternoon we went swimming and at that time the temperature was cooperating with us. Additionally the pool was heated which made it more enjoyable. There was also a yellow waterslide. When I went up, it was freezing when I was waiting for my turn. When I slid down, I went faster than a motercycle. I found an interesting item. The pool water is salty like the sea however the slide's water is fresh like the water we drink. I found it very strange. Soon we went to our stateroom and got dried up. We decided to have a microscopic expedition around the ship. We ventured to a location where the winds were so strong, I felt like I was about to fall off, so I held any possible thing. After the severe expedition I went to a game room. I saw people playing board games. I thought it might be fun. I person came up to me and asked if I wanted to play chess. While we were at it, we became friends. At night we decide to see a show. This show was aboout songs and dances from all over the world. To me it wasn't that bad excpt for the back grounds. I really liked it. Some of them were as color ful wa the rainbow. When the show ended we went to eat dinner at a french resturant. The plates were my favorite. It was something out of this world. It had vines, bugs, and butterflies. It was extremely decorative.My favorite dish was the frog leg soup. It was green like a ogor but it was good as a hot dog to me. When our main courses came my belly was going to explode if I eat another bite. That's the end of my wonderful second day.
posted by supermario at 0 Comments
Sunday, December 30, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home