Tuesday, January 01, 2008

NCL;day 4

Today was a very fun day. We arrived at a island called Great Sirrup Cay. There I went snorkeling and saw amazing fish. But we still had to get through a boring procedure of geting to the island on a small boat.

When we arrived I changedd and then immediatly, my ddad and I went to purchase a snorkel for me. The hard part was how to put the snorkel one. Soon I got it on and tried to dive. I did it however I didn't stay too long down there. I kept trying and soon, I got used to it. I saw coral reefs and many fasinating fish. The fish were all different. Some of them had yellow and black stripes, another was very big and my favorite was the big fish that had long fins. To me I couldn't quit. Then I saw my friend. We started to play tag. We did get bored of it so we tried to catch fish. We got cups and tried to scopp them up. It was hard because we can't swim fast unlike the fish. They go so fast that thed sand burts up and clouds my view. I just kept trying and trying. Then I just try to see the fish and just stay. When the fish come they get scooped in. However saying it is easier than doing it. I can't hold my breath very long underwater. So all the times I missed. Well at least I having fun. I just kept on snokeling. Then my dad said it was time to go. I was sad because I liked snokeling. Oh well I thought. At least I expierieced a new experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home