Sunday, January 06, 2008

NCL:day 5

Today we went to the main location where the ship was mainly going. Nassau, Bahamas which is the biggest place in the Bahamas. We went there to do one thing. Visit Atlantis. It's the biggest and the funnest in the world that I had seen Since we weren't residents in the area, we just explore the public places which there was a lot. To me, this place is bigger than a Mohegan Sun at our region.
When we got of the ship, we went to a place where lots of people gather. Since my mom's company employees are here, we gathered and went on a van. Our first stop was Atlantis. When we arrived at the location, it was beautiful .I looked around and down .I saw a canal and additionally, the water was a clean that you could literally drink it. Soon we all went inside the hotel and it was like wonderland. The ceiling is like Taj Mahal with the round dome. We went to the resturant area and that place contained an aquarium. It had many fascinating fish. Large small and everything in between. There were even sharks . That amazed me a little. Soon we went to other places. We went to the outside where there were beaches and lots of funstuff. I was a bit impatient because it was very hot like summer in China and it is only winter.
We found a ponnd and there were boat rentals. We took a kayak. I used to go kayaking in ccamp however the boat here is very strange. It had no fence and sometimes, I was about to fall. We were just rowing around and then rain started to fall. Then we rowed more and the rain had ended. That is very strange. In New York, that is ultra rare. Our times was up. We alked to a strange place and it was very hot. It was the place where the swimming pools were. It also had a gigantic water slide but I did not get a very good look at the place. Eventually we were walking and back onto a charter bus. When we arrived I went to the roomy and my parents went to visit places. I was watching television and doing work. I waited so long it was like three days of waiting. After all that waiting my parents came. At night I went swimming and my friend was also there. We were playing tag and going on the water slide. It was very fun and the temperature was just right. It wasn't hot nor cold. we went to eat dinner and and watch a show. The show was the worst thing I ever seen and luckly we didnt have to pay for this. It was about clors and it didn't even have my favorite color which was green. That was the end of today. The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home